Open Enrollment – Start Any time
This EKG Technician program prepares students to function as EKG technicians. This course covers the following key areas and topics:
• Detailed anatomy and physiology of the heart
• Medical disease processes and terminology
• Medical ethics and legal aspects of patient contact
• Electrocardiography and echocardiography
• An introduction to the components, function, and proper use of the EKG machine
• The normal anatomy of the chest wall for proper lead placement
• 12-lead placement and other practices.
This intensive, nationally acclaimed program is designed for beginning as well as advanced legal workers. Students will be trained to interview ...